"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pursuit of My Passion: Dwelling In A Place Called Passion



I've shaken the hands of the gate keeper of my passion...and entered with exuberance.  The benevolent hospitality my passion has bestowed upon me has led me to ask myself, "What took you so long to discover this place?"  I dreamt of his place called passion when I was younger...and even when I got older.  Truth is...I never stopped dreaming about it.  But my dreams pale in comparison to the real thing.  It felt like I always knew about this place but for the longest time, I couldn't figure out how to get here.  Now that I'm here, my passion has made room for me.  It's like...once I stepped over the threshold of my passion, I began to have visions of my inevitable success.  I began thinking out of the box and more creatively.  People around me can see on my face, hear in my voice, and notice in my behavior .,,that I have become passionate ...about life ...all because I made the decision to pursue my passion for writing.  The most amazing thing is...my passion promised to take me to the most sought after place known to man ...purpose!   Many a person have died trying to get there,  The thing is though ...majority of those people chose to pursue other things like money and notoriety than to simply follow their passion.  I hope whoever reads this decides to pursue their passion instead of whats trending or convenient.  I chose to pursue my passion and I'm getting on my flight to reach my purpose!

Until next time, decide today to pursue your passion!  Don't let another day go by...

Christoph Writes...

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...