"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Friday, November 16, 2012

Engaging Engagements: Marcus D. Wiley aka Bishop Secular of the Yolanda Adams Morning Show & Christoph Writes...


Today, I will have the honor to share the stage with comedian, Marcus D. Wiley, affectionately known as the character, Bishop Secular, from the Yolanda Morning Show on Praise 104.1.  I was asked by a high school friend of mine to deliver a poem or two at her church's Praize Cafe this evening at 7pm.  I was humbled by the request and I am excited to attend and share a few rhyming words that I simply jotted down some years ago.  I think I just might resurface a piece called "Me, Myself, and God."  I believe this piece will be suitable and well received by my audience of impressionable young adults. Wish me well!

Until next time, pray for me!

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...