"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Friday, October 19, 2012

In Pursuit of Passion: An Example of Who & What I Intend To Be!



While browsing Youtube, I came across this behind-the-scenes video (above) of Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann creating this MASTERPIECE of a song, “Take Me To The King.”  I'd heard the song before and right from the start, I loved it!  But when I saw this video of Kirk coaching and grooming Mrs. Mann, I thought of myself as it relates to my poetry.  I think of my future and my goals on a daily basis, as should we all.  I have a passion for writing but I don’t necessarily have a passion for the stage.  Ironic, right?!  Well, this is the blessing…God gave me this idea some time ago.  I’ve been matching my passion for writing poetry with other’s passion for the stage and acting.  And it’s sounds funny to say, but one of my goals is to be the “Kirk Franklin of Poetry!”  lol

Tomorrow (Saturday), I’ve been asked to put together what I call, “a poetic production” for a fashion show at Love Nightclub from 5-7pm.  This will be a continuance of my journey as a writer because I’ve been writing since I was young but I would take breaks.  I’ve refocused my lens and reloaded my felt tip pens with ink and the intent to  win and exceed my goals!

Below, is the final product that was spawned from hard work, dedication, and passion!



Until next time ...don't go a day without doing something that'll get you closer to reaching your goals!

Christoph Writes...

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...