"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Engaging Engagements: Sharing With The Men of New Samaritan For Men's Weekend

SOLD OUT EVENT @ Busboys & Poets

I'm excited to fellowship with the men of my church...sparking off the first day/event of New Samaritan's Men's Weekend.  I've been asked to share a poem for the open mic portion of the night and I felt much obliged to do so.

It's even more cool to share on my birthday!

Until next...connect with some people who are trying to reach similar goals!  Iron sharpens iron!

Christoph Writes...

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...