"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Engaging Engagements: 'Christoph Writes' Fashionably Supports A Friend While Denouncing Domestic Violence


My company has been asked to perform in the highly anticipated "Light Up The Runway!"  This event feels extra special to me because Shay Lavonne (the fashionsita who is putting on this event) and my boy "Calli" who runs So Phocused LLC are my friends.  Shay Lavonne and I grew up in the same church we attend today, New Samaritan Baptist Church.  Calli and I attended Norfolk State University together.

Shay has always been fashion-foward and I'm just elated to see her walking in her purpose by pursuing her "passion for fashion!"  When she texted and asked me if I could add anything poeticto the show/cause I was extra excited because I had been seeing the flyer (above) that she's been posting on Facebook.  The first time I saw the flyer, I said to myself, "She not only found her passion but she is actively pursuing her passion!  Good for her!"  I'm just uber-pysched to be apart of her pursuit!

Until next time ...walk in your purpose by actively pursue your passion!

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...