"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Potent Poetry: Please and Thank You!


by Christoph J.
 
Lord God, I need You, NOW!
Please?!
I'm praying! Please, hear me!
I'm broken! Please, fix me!
I'm wounded! Please, heal me!
I'm dirty! Please cleanse me!
I'm naked! Please, clothe me!
I'm hungry! Please, feed me!
I'm without! Please, provide for me!
I'm weak! Please, strengthen me!
I'm vulnerable! Please, defend me!
I'm alone! Please, accept me!
I'm scared! Please, lead me!
I'm naive! Please, learn me!
I'm lost! Please, guide me!
I'm worried! Please, soothe me!
I'm crying! Please, hug me!
I'm here! Please, notice me!
I'm empty! Please, fill me!
I'm bound! Please, loose me!
I'm sinning! Please, deliver me!
I'm guilty! Please, teach me!
I'm sorry! Please, forgive me!
I'm honest! Please, believe me!
I'm vacant! Please, live in me!
I'm clay! Please, mold me!
I'm yours! Please, control me!
I'm ready! Please, send me!
I'm grateful!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Sherri A. BenjaminMarch 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM

    Christoph,

    I love this and I will be printing this to place at my workstation for daily reading by all.

    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Sherri! I appreciate that. Glad it resonated with you!

      Delete

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...