"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Potent Poetry: I Won't Complain (Video)




It was my honor! I write situational poetry often. And the people who know me best, know I write poetry for many different situations and scenarios. Min. Rob Howze knew of my ability to take a situation or subject and write a poem about it so he asked if he could use this poem to supplement his sermon entitled, "I Won't Complain." I wrote this poem the year before during the Christmas season for a production at my church and Min. Howze was the one who performed this poem. Therefore, it was my honor to give him the green light to deliver it once again, especially in this setting. He said later that congregational received the message exceptionally well.  

Christoph Writes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...