"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pen & Pad Prayers: Appreciation For My Passion & Purpose

Lord,

First of all, thank you for waking me up on this Monday morning and rewarding me with the privilege of experiencing another day that you have made.  However, I recognize that you did not wake me up simply to SEE another day but you woke me up so I could SEIZE the day...that you have made.  I understand that we all were put on this earth for a divine purpose and I appreciate and believe that our PASSIONS are finely intertwined with our purpose.  Lord, thank you for my wife, my family, and my friends for their support as I pursue my passion.  Some will probably never understand why I've decelerated or simply stopped the endeavors that were merely started for me to make me money.  They may never understand why or how I could lose interest in doing something that was so lucrative.  Lord, my passion makes me happy. It allows me to show You appreciation, and it motivates and inspires those that it reaches.  And, Lord, because you gave me an entrepreneurial and an philanthropic spirit, I have developed a plan for my passion to cater to my business savvy and desire to be a blessing to others.  You showed me through several resources that if you start something that matters (with the primary intent to give back and to make a difference in the world and in the local community) people will buy into it and support my efforts.  I commit to my purpose and to my assignment.  Thank you for this Monday because it represents a fresh start.  This particular Monday represents the start of a new work week and the start of my 30TH BIRTHDAY MONTH.  I feel blessed to be on the cusp of celebrating yet another stage of life; my 30s.  Thank you for the many blessings bestowed upon me. Please bless my wife and my loved ones...in Jesus name, Amen!

Until next time ...keep praying!  Prayer changes things!

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...