"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Potent Poetry; "Food For Thought... Quite Healthy Too!"



I cling to the things that make me happy... naturally.  I mean... that may seem cliche but some people mistake happiness for satisfaction.  Satisfaction can be obtained in a very short period of time.  However, I believe happiness evolves from and revolves around the things in our everyday life. Unfortunately, many people choose to indulge in the things that will almost guarantee them instant gratification but sacrifice the things and people that will bring them happiness for a longer period of time.  Don't get me wrong, I have been guilty of such sins but if my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life.

Until next time... cling to the people and things that make you happy!

Christoph Writes...

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life."  ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...