"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Monday, September 24, 2012

Why I Write: "I Write Better Than I Speak!"


I have many reasons for why I write...and maybe if I share with you a few...you'll get inspired.  I write to express my feelings...because...I feel I write better than I speak.  Writing allows me to think before I speak.  You will never read the sound "um" in my writing like you may when I speak, lol.  I write because I can utilize tools like a thesaurus to find a better word to use to make me sound even more intelligent...and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  You do it too when you write! :) I write to make room for more thoughts and ideas to develop.  "I can't risk erasing the treadmarks of thoughts!"

Until next time...get inspired to start something that matters!

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on this one. I'm in a masters program for professional writing but you wouldn't know it when im relaxed and talking with friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I feel you. How is that major coming along for you? Thanks for stopping by. Ill do the same.

    Christopher Writes...

    ReplyDelete

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...