"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hardy Shares: "God Knows My Heart!" He Knows Your Actions Too!

 

My frat brother penned and shared this message via his Facebook status...
When the Lord looks at my heart, what does He really see? Everyone has an outer life and an inner life. The outer life is our public life that people can see. The inner life is made up of my thoughts, attitudes and motives. Only me and God know what’s going on on the inside. Often people go around today pretending acting one way, yet on the inside, they’re thinking something totally different. Their heart and their actions don’t line up. I have to understand that God looks at the inside. I can fool a lot of people, but we can’t fool God. God would rather me be open and honest than for me to go through life pretending or wearing masks.
~Bradford Trent Hardy

"If my words have the ability to develop wings of encouragement, I hope they take flight in someone's life." ~Christoph Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using either Facebook or Blogspot. Either way, leave a comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...